Athens Group Services Integrated Knowledge Management System was developed from experience on over 350 high-specification drilling and production projects worldwide. The system allows Athens Group Services to deliver the highest possible test and inspection coverage with consistency, traceability, and repeatability across your asset fleet. It is fully cloud-based and designed and managed for security and client confidentiality. With it, we deliver solutions, not accusations, with actively managed follow-up and resolution tracking.
Key features include:
- Proven Practices – proven-in-use inspection, verification, and test methods derived from over 50 years of cross-industry experience with integrated systems engineering best practices, tailored to oil & gas assets
- SmartList® – our proprietary database of over 20,000 asset applicable checklist items taken directly from the major regulatory regimes and industry standards
- Well Control Inspection Tracker (WCIT®) – an all-inclusive tool that that combines regulatory compliance with asset integrity assurance to provide comprehensive traceability for inspection activity and records. WCIT provides a consistent and documented approach to well control equipment inspections, significantly improving global conformance while enabling analysis and tracking at a fleet-wide level.
- Integrated Project Execution (iPx) toolset – a fully traceable, cloud based framework that integrates test plans and inspection procedures, WCIT®, SmartList® checklists, real time observation and result records, and results/issues management.
- Threat Mode Effects Criticality Analysis (TMECA®) – a real time qualitative analysis of threat modes with a quantitative process for ranking and evaluating the impact of those threats. TMECA® provides a comprehensive and specific profile of malicious and non-malicious threats to your system which are then used to evaluate cybersecurity performance.